Yngwie Malmsteen Signature Viper *NOS*
Designed by the true master of neo-classical, metal shred: Yngwie J. Malmsteen. As long time Ovation endorsee, Yngwie has incorporated many Ovation models into his live performances and recordings over the past 25 years – including the stage-friendly Viper.
Yngwies signature Viper model YM63 (nylon string), features a solid chambered Mahogany body, 5 piece Mahogany and Maple neck, and preamp circuitry specially designed to deliver natural acoustic tone with absolutely no feedback – even at Yngwie's stage volumes.
This finish is done in Italian racing "Corsa Red" (which is the colour of one of – ONE of – Yngwie’s favourite Ferraris)
- Model #: YM63-RC
- Body: Chambered Mahogany
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Finish: Red
- Sound Holes: "F" Holes: Bass and Treble Side
- Body Finish: Black Texture Enamel
- Neck: 5-Piece, Mahogany/Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Gloss
- Peghead Finish: Black Gloss
- Fingerboard: Deluxe Grade Ebony
- Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 25 1/4"
- Bridge: Walnut
- Tuners: Gold w/ Ebony Buttons
- Preamp: Ovation Viper 3-Band
- Pickup: Ovation OCP-1K
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.